Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Third day in Disney

Eric took Jia and Fei to meet Minnie and Lili and I took Luk to meet Mickey.   Love that we're able to split up like that.  Sure saves a lot of time.  As usual you could barely move in Toontown.   We got in to see Mickey first and then were sitting on a bench watching Minnie greet her guests outside in her garden at a tea party.  Luk was completely unimpressed with meeting Mickey.  He was terrified and screaming NO NO NO.  He let me hold him so we could pose for a picture.  He was happy to leave.  He doesn't really talk that much but he made it clear he was hot and tired.  I settled him in the stroller with the top up and a jacket hiding him.  He hid for a while and was happy about being alone.  Lili and I watched Jia come out and dance with Minnie!!  So sweet and then some great hugs. Jia still really loves Minnie.

When Jia talked with Gramma this morning I heard her say "I met Elsa and she's real".  Love it.

Luk ended up falling asleep in Toontown so we sat in the shade while everyone else played.  It was nice.

We had our pirate shirts on so of course did Pirates today.  :)

Weather was great.  Needed to stick to the shade for the afternoon.  That's more like it.

I sure like the park being closed at 8.  Gets us in our room nice and early. 

My cold is still here.  Yuk.  Now my voice is almost gone.  Fun.

Still can't get my emails to open.  Finding that super annoying. 

Got back to our lovely new room tonight and saw a HUGE bug dissappear under one of the beds.  Eric hunted it down.  He then took it to the office.  They told him it wasn't a cockroach so he handed the dead bug to them except it wasn't dead and he had to catch it again.  OMG I wish I'd been there to see that.  They offered right away to move us to a different room.  Seriously though that is just too much work and they are harmless bugs.  I think.  It was scary big.  Not sure Fei will sleep tonight.  Eric had to get her jammies out of her suitcase. 

Loved having our matching shirts and jackets today.  Just makes it so easy to stay together and find everyone.