Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, May 8, 2015

A Day to Gush

Lili played piano in the school talent show today. She was great. The show ended with a whole school sing along. Jia wanted Eric and I there to see her and in the end she didn't even look for us and had no clue we came ;)

Then tonight was the opening of the Jungle Book. It was fabulous. Much more than I was expecting. Not fab pictures on my phone. I think I grinned throughout most of the show. Theater was crazy hot and we were all happy to get out of there. We went to Menchies to celebrate. Then to Mom and Dad's to pick up the littles. Thanks Mom for taking them. Eric and I got to enjoy a peaceful night out with friends before going to tje show. Happy I get to see the show again tomorrow and Sunday.












posted from Bloggeroid