Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

I woke up to a fabulous smell.  Mr. Eric got up with the littles and baked me a giant oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.  Yum.  Jia and Luk were front and center with their gifts and cards and Luk has been trying to hug me every few minutes all day.  So sweet.  Miss Fei gave me a pedicure a couple nights ago.  They all got me a new lounger for the back yard.  Lili and Fei did their last Jungle Book today and I got to go again with my Mama.  It was all good.  Kids had a great time. 

Lili and Fei both had enough fun that they've signed up for a summer camp with chalk board.  They'll be doing Disney Villains in July.  

We had planned to get a group Mommy and kids selfie in the new lawn chair but the day got away from us.  Big girls ard doing homework,  the littles are playing in the jumpoline and Eric is mowing the lawn.  I'm finally sitting and relaxing.