Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Lewis came home!!

And the cat came back the very next day.  Thanks Shannon for the song that is totally stuck in my head!

The dogs set up the alarm at 3 in the morning Monday night.  I was annoyed at being up but once I saw Lewis I forgave them.  I tried to pet him but he scooted away so I woke Fei up.  She came down right away all grins and elated that her cat was alive and home.  He was gone well over two months.  We think we might have spotted him in the field a couple times but he isn't the only Siamese around.  We had the binoculars where we could grab them in case there was another sighting.  Luk has been enjoying the 'banocks' to look for birds. 

Lewis looks good.  Healthy.  A bit thinner.  He ate for 45 mins.  Then he cuddled with Fei and I and even took a few minutes to play on Eugene's kitten toy.  He settled into bed with Fei and he was still there in the morning.  Surprisingly he was still hanging around when I got home from work and was laying on the big rock outside this morning.   We're all hoping he sticks around for awhile.