Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

High School Tour

Lili and I went to tour her new school tonight.  Same school I went to.  It really hasn't changed that much.  The Principle was great.  We were led in our group by one of the school councilors.  We decided that Lili should rethink her choices once we heard some more and saw some of the classes.  She had originally decided not to do band so that she could try all of the electives.  After seeing the music room and the recording studio and hearing a bit more about the music teacher she decided to switch.  Since we were with a counselor we were able to make the switch tonight.  I think it was a good choice for Lili.  They also talked about a France/London trip spring break of 2017 so of course she was pretty excited about that too.  I did that trip a million years ago. I think the fear of high shool is turning into some excitement.  Just hearing that she can have her phone and there is wifi.