Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Homework Overload

Semester is ending.  Teachers are cramming projects and tests.  Lili is overloaded.  Tonight trying to decide if she should go to dance or work on projects. Arg.  We directed her to dance.

Luk and Kai have homework and Kai has Bailey Bear today.  They both need help and I do the Bailey assignment myself.  Arg. Luk is starting to read so working with him is still fun.

Jia has to do a Flat Jia project.  I wouldn't even consider asking someone else to fill in a booklet about her Flat Jia visiting.  I supplied the teacher with my name and address and said I'd do a fictional story also said we were tired of homework and wouldn't burden someone else with Jia's homework.  Too bitchy?  It's difficult to get Jia focused on homework to say the least.

We do ok with some homework.  Reading is great.  Studying is fine. But having to discuss building a model in grade 9 for an English class?!  Really.  Due Wed.  Along with the family tree and timeline dating back to 1820. 

We have our own life we'd like to live.  How are all the rest of you juggling the homework? 

Walter is helping by laying in the boy's homework bin.