Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Projects

I wish someone else could see the joy of Kai's happy dance when he's super proud of something. He ran to me when I got home and danced and grinned and was pure joy showing me the monster he made at school.  I made a big deal of hanging it up and he was so excited.  Cute.  He had a lot of help ;)

Luk and Jia had projects to show me too but they don't get nearly as excited.

Fei is in the background working on a model of an animal cell.  We had to drive around in a rainstorm last night to two dollar stores looking for a styrofoam ball.  Ended up getting one at Walmart for 6.50 plus tax.  Once again...a teacher rant.  Really.  At almost 14 does she need to build the damn cell.  Did every parent of four classes drive around looking for a ball?  Was Fei slow on letting me know so they all sold out in the dollar stores?  I just resent the time teachers impose on our time for this senseless busy work.

This morning Luk declared today the best day ever. I asked him why. "Because Mom, it's hot cereal day and my shirt (his new Star Wars shirt) and the toy!"  I had put slinkys at their spots last night for them to find.  It apparently doesn't take much to make the boys happy!  

Keeping it real.  Behind Jia is my desk.  It's supposed to be a tray holding my odds and sods.  It's way overflowing and infringing into the kitchen.  I'll get to it.  One day way off in the future. We've been a little busy.