Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Universal Studios

It's been 11 years since I've been to Universal.  Wow.  Big changes.  It's pretty impressive.  Harry Potters World is so fabulous.  I just grinned through the whole thing.  So glad we went.  The price to be there was steep but in the end worth it. 

Jia wasn't happy about going somewhere that wasn't Disneyland.  She was appeased when I told her Scooby-Doo lived there.  Then she was overwhelmed with the Harry Potter ride.  Which was amazing!  She came out babbling :)  
Started my day with a great big hug from this guy.
Singing toads.
Butterbeer!
Missy took one sip and then wouldn't let go.
It really might be the best thing I've ever tasted.
She drank so much that she couldn't eat lunch.  
Major thrill!!  We're major Scooby-Doo fans at our place.
We did the Jurassic ride. Holey cow.  84' drop.  The ride broke just as we reached the end of the wait.  We stayed the line. At the end they gifted us with some first of the line tickets.
We didn't want to 'meet' him but he was impressive.
We did the tram studio tour.  Classics are still there.  The new King Kong 4D ride was amazing.  
Mom and kids are not Simpson fans but I am.  I insisted on getting a Lard Lad Donut.  It was really really good.  
Mom finally found a veggie burger.
Lili took Jia swimming when we got back. She bought her Pluto at the hotel.