Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

We're on the way!

Pretty excited little group here.  Drive, ferry (forgot the obligatory ferry picture), my 1st drive through the Peace Arch without Eric driving.  I5 drive.  Shopping and lunch in Bellingham.  Parked at the airport.  Shuttle to the terminal.  Through security with relative ease.  They went through my bag.  The fellow was as polite as possible.  Offering to repack my bag.  It was all ok with me.  They took my tiny wee jack knife with the one inch blade away.  It's been in my travel/cosmetic bag for 15 years plus and has peeled a ton of fruit.  I would have preferred to keep it but I'm sure we'll find a paring knife at the 7/11 later.  Hopefully along with some apples :)

We have a couple hours to wait for our flight.  Great wifi here and the girls have found an outlet to camp by.  Jia has her tablet out.  It's all good.