Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Progress

The project manager and insurance adjuster were here today.  Discussing options and looking at details.  They're hoping to have amounts figured out for the end of the week.  Floor being measured tomorrow. 

Months ago Mr. Kai got into the kid puzzles and dumped them into a big pile.  He went over the fence.  Determined boy.  We weren't really sure which ones were affected.  So it's  been a massive project waiting for some day.  I went through and picked a tiny handful of favorites and the big girls and I made sure they were whole.  The rest went to the dump.  Couldn't give away puzzles with missing pieces. For now they're back upstairs and he's been told not to touch but honestly we're likely on borrowed time on this one.  Same thing with all the photos.  We're trying to keep a closer eye on him and we've been asking the other kids to help supervise what he's getting into.

Eric had to work at getting rid of my books.  I had actual physical pain at getting rid of them and thrift stores would only take a couple boxes each.

Jia's Pikachu came in the mail. She loves it.  She however wasn't thrilled with the idea of paying me.  Teaching lessons is hard sometimes.  I bought a Mickey at the thrift and I needed another one so both boys could have one.  Jia had a Mickey dressed in a bunny suit.  So I made a deal that she could trade me the Mickey for her Pikachu.  She was on it!  Boy's are both pretty happy with their Mickeys.  Eric is just telling me the boys are arguing "I'm Mickey Mouse" "No.  I'm Mickey Mouse" "I'm Mickey Mouse" "No. I'm Mickey Mouse". It's ongoing.  So Eric left the room. Hahaha. 

We did get to talk about Mickeys house and visiting him in his house.  They were squealing and jumping.  Who knows if they really have any idea but they're hyped right now.

I actually enjoyed this little bit of down time doing some puzzles from my childhood.
Load one of books.
We had five dogs on Monday.  Fun, busy day. They all got along great.