Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

BC Day at home.

Lili and I are wanting to use our exercise equipment at home but I don't want it in the living room and the basement is unusable.  I mentioned it to Eric.  He is such a hero.  He said we could use the backyard carport.  The backyard carport is connected to his workshop and it has been a cluttered mess (full of Eric's treasures) for as long as we've lived there.  I suggested it was too big a job but he dove in and got it done.  Including power washing the bugs out ;)  While he worked the littles and I played, ate crazy amounts of blackberries and got in the way.  We introduced Luk to sitting spider on the swing.  Eric took them for trailer rides around the yard.  The girls all had a swim.  I got another nap.  It was a good day.

The best part.  At the end of the day Lili and I have our own gym.  We were down there at 6:30 this morning.  What a great way to start the day.  Still need to get our rebounder and treadmill in there.  Feels a bit like we accomplished something already today.

It's starting to look like I might have to hide Jia's dress.  She catches it out of the wash and just keeps on wearing it.  I threw her a pink summer dress last night after her swim. She has a room FULL of options.
Our neighbor (the farmer) got stuck while spreading poop.  Eric to the rescue.  He had a great suggestion abut digging out the backside and then he helped drive the big truck out.  He's so macho.  Love the hair action shot of Jia.  They all ran to see what Dad was doing out in the field.  
It's never been this clean!  Love.