Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Sock Monkey Hats

Done!  I made these!  I'm not that crafty and I don't have this kind of time but I got it done.  They look pretty cute.  Soooooo excited about trick or treating in Disneyland in Oct.

Could have bought monkey hats online but I couldn't find anyone who had 7 in stock or a price I was happy to pay. 

My Mama knit the ears.  Thanks Mom.  She's making the tails now. 

Lili and Fei did a food safe course today.  They were gone all day.  8:30 to 4:00.  They both thought it was tremendously boring.  Fei scored 100%. Lili got 94.  Eric had dental surgery yesterday so he's laying low today.  It's been a tv day.  Which gave me time to sew all day :)

Lili had to eat a sandwich, change and head to work right after the food safe course.  She is on until 10.  She's going to be wiped at the end of this day!