Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Little Joys

During these busy days we have to find joy in the little things.

Today Kai came home from school in Luk's spare pants. Which means he went through his pants and his spares. Yup...back at the slide, still not able to see the puddle at the bottom. Soaked at recess and lunch. He's been told "no more slide". I'm mean. I feel strongly that three pairs of pants for one school day is just too many!! He emptied his backpack after school and we couldn't find the wet clothes. Checked his backpack, the garbage, his cubby, the clean laundry and the dirty laundry. Two bathrooms and his bedroom. He had no idea where they were. I gave up. Packed new clothes for their packs then later found his sack of wet stuff, stuffed behind a stack of towels. Yay.

I enjoyed seeing an apple Eric picked off our new little tree.


The new stove arrived! Eric picked it up and put it in already. Did not take a picture it is nice though.


Weird smooth disk on my dash for suction holders for gadgets. I don't have gadgets so Eric bought me mice to put on the disk. So sweet.