Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, December 21, 2018

Making the best of it.



Not a storm picture...we had power and wifi still.

Marshmallows!

Lacie is in heaven.

A movie in the moho while Eric had a shower.

Snacks and hot drinks while Eric waited for his hot water. I love our Motorhome SOOO much.

Little man fell asleep while biting Fei. Hahaha.

The woodstove is keeping us toasty in the living room and it keeps the chill off the rest of the house. Lili went to school today. The rest of us are lounging and surviving. Eric has gone to pick up James. His flight was cancelled yesterday. His drive has been nuts with all of the traffic lights out.

We lost two trees. I had a traumatic drive home. Hit at least 20 times by flying debris from trees. A big tree was coming down and I sped up and scooted under it and out of the way, it exploded behind me. Then I cried the rest of the way home. I sure hope my beautiful Jeep isn't marked up. It was super at driving over the big branches and little trees. Gotta love Jeep.