Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, December 31, 2018

Universal Studios

I thought it would be less crowded than Disneyland for New Years. Bahaha. Nope. Big party at Universal.

I don't know what everyone is doing. They aren't on the rides, shopping or eating. They are all wandering around looking lost in the main walking areas. Sooooo weird.

We managed to walk on all the rides. Slight wait for a couple of them. Amazing.

The staff were impressed with our minion outfits. Some of them just laughed at the Minion painting himself as Mickey.

No character greets. Jia saw them coming and would try to steer me away. Homer and Marg were out together!

We had fun. Back in the room around 6. It's cold here. I've never felt cold in L.A. I had gloves on all day today.

Time Turner, wand and a minion dress. She did get a huge kick out of that.

Our first uber experience. Love. The app is great. Both our drivers were great.







Frozen Butterbeer. The whole reason I'm here.



The classic flood on the tram ride.