Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sweetest Little Boys Ever

They are just adorable. Last night we decorated the living room for Christmas. Jia was so excited she was bouncing off the walls. I gave her the job of decorating the tree. Then she needed help so I asked Fei to help. Of all of my kids...Fei and Jia are the two that clash the most. Sigh. They got it done but it was loud. The boys were front and center waiting for jobs. A whole lot of take this there and bring me this. Luk had to help Kai a lot. In the end Kai spent a LOT of time hanging in the box just looking. With lots or reminders to be just 'looking'. He was great. This might be the year he mostly leaves it all alone. There are some things out just for him to touch of course. Once again...the kitten tree is up. No decorations on the bottom. Decorations from the dollar store. Little Oliver is already obsessed with the tree.

We had Christmas music playing and Jia wanted to waltz. She taught the boys how and then they just wanted to dance with each other. Soooo cute. Had to get Jia to run and get my phone. I was worried I'd miss it but no worries they had so much fun waltzing together that they danced at least 20 minutes.





Cookie decorating at friends Xmas party.