Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, October 25, 2019

Oga's Cantina

I'm so excited right now that I cried a little.  I've been on the Disney app a LOT trying to figure out the reservation system.  How many days out? What time they switch days?  How quickly the spots fill up?  I've read that getting spots during the busiest time of year is hard.  We're there right over Christmas.  The only days of the year they can hit capacity by noon.  I was trying to ensure a nice sit down Christmas dinner.  Today they are booking Christmas Eve.  I'm worried I won't get a spot on Christmas day and was looking to see if we could secure Christmas Eve instead or book and cancel if we get Christmas.

Then the wildest thing happened.  There was an opening at Oga's Cantina!!  I put in for 7 often and have NEVER seen an opening before.  Figured there was no chance of us ever getting in.  I booked it!!  We're going to Oga's Cantina in Batuu on Christmas Eve afternoon!  OMG.  Life goals being met.  Not sure how much the kids want to be in a loud bar.  Hopefully they see how excited Eric and I are and get into it.  Haha.  I'm such a geek.  I don't even care anymore where we eat dinner on Christmas. 
Not my photo... Batuu Marketplace

Not my photo... inside Oga's

Not my photo... Cantina

Not my photo... ya' not sure we'll eat there.
Likely just there to enjoy the fancy galactic drinks!