Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Resting

No excitement or pictures this weekend.  I have the beginning of glaucoma and had a wee eye surgery on Saturday.  I was pretty freaked out about a laser procedure on my EYES but it was simple and fast.  We needed to allow more drainage in the eye by relieving pressure (not related to blood pressure).  Normal is 10 - 20.  I was mid 20's.  An hour after the read was 16.  So it worked.  Should go even lower over the next couple months.  I was told it would hurt after.  It didn't hurt but light was uncomfortable and I spent a good part of the day with closed eyes but awake...so that was weird. 

Today Eric has gone to a bike event and the boys are playing downstairs while the girls all sleep in.  It's super quiet here.  No plans.  Love these days.  If only my eyes would stop tearing.  It's hard to see through the wet blur.