Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, December 16, 2019

FCC sing-a-long.

It was all hands on deck.  Eric was cooking.  Lili on bathrooms.  Fei did cat litter and vacuuming. Jia put the living room right and dusted.  Kai tidied the toy room and the boys room.  I was looking around for a job for Luk and thought I'd challenge him with tidying the book shelf. He did it.  Took him two hours.  I usually like to put books together in sets or subject but we got spines out and that was great.  He took his job seriously.  I sorted clean laundry and got everything put away.  I hate that job.  Then I got time to do up some Christmas cards and finally some time to pack.  Got Christmas, Birthday, Luk supplies, travel busy bags for the boys for all the ferry and restaurant stops, day of travel outfits layed out (including cleaned shoes and coats) Disney supplies, New Years outfits, bathroom bags for each of us, Jia, Kai and Luk are all packed.  Eric came up now and then to see what I needed and got himself packed.  I'm close for myself.  Need a bit of quiet time to squeeze/fold/roll it all into my backpack.  The teens will wait for the last second of course.  We're taking the Navigator in case weather turns which means WAY less packing space. 


The puppies have the same Dad. They got along great but no playing.  Sasha wanted up.  We had six dogs here, it was a bit much for her. 

As always, beautiful music provided by Al and Dawn-Marie.





Bells!


Lili played for us.  So lovely.

Serious bell action.

It really was all about the bells.


Isabel enjoyed the music too ;)

Sasha was exhausted.  She was nodding off while people were still here.  Fei couldn't see her smile so I took this picture to show her.  Sooo cute.