Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, January 3, 2020

Bellingham

We're in for the night.  Hotwired rooms from the road.  Rodeway.  Price was great.  Reality not so much.  Luk discovered the toilet covered/sprayed in blood.  Yikes.  I already had the boys unpacked and Kai was in bed.  We got a new room.  New room looks ok but we'll all feel better to reach home tomorrow. The girls are next door a bit freaked.  I missed the crazy man in the parking lot yelling at them not to bring their dog and lock their doors or cars. 

I also looked up times and booked a ferry and then did an online grocery order to pick up tomorrow.  Very efficient use of time.  We've allowed for a couple hours at Twsassen Mills so Lili can look for grad dress shoes.


Good morning Mt Shasta.
Thankful the snow isn't down with us.

Woke up from a nap in front of a museum.
I thought Eric was joking.
He wasn't.
I did a fair amount of grumbling. Kids wanted to go.  I was listing off things I'd rather do.  And we had to pay. Yeesh.
In the end, it was a decent stop. Spotlessly clean and well cared for displays. Very interesting. I still rushed everyone along though.