Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, October 5, 2020

Fall Camping


There was a moment one morning where, chores were done, kids were fed, it was warm and cozy inside, there were no plans and Eric and I sat with our coffee/tea and played dice.  With views of the ocean and the lanterns decorating the fireplace :)  
Mary, Jade and I went to town for pedicures while Charles and Eric took the kids for a walk and pub lunch.  
There was a short nap. 
I went to buy a Kuma couch. It looked great but wasn't comfortable at all.  I didn't know they made heated chairs!  Smaller than I was hoping for, sort of wanted lounging with Chihuahuas but the heated option makes up for that.  So, ya, I totally splurged for myself.  A little self care.  I really battle being cold while camping.  It's extremely hard for me to warm up once I'm chilled.
Hard to see, but there are hundreds of geese on the water. The people, dog, wildlife viewing from our spot was amazing.  
Fei came Saturday for dinner.  Haven't seen much of her lately.  She enjoyed my heated chair.  I need to hoard my battery power and get those kids out of my chair!  
Mom and Meili made it out too.  Meili loves the ocean and she was seriously on the move for an old girl.  
Lili also made it out for dinner.  Good to see her. I sure miss them. Way more fun when they camped with us. Both girls left early evening.  Lili was missing her cat, so slept at the house.  Did some laundry and grabbed some frozen meals from Gramma and us.  
Gathered to watch a movie!!
Outside!!  Love.  I've been asking to do this for years!  I saw an outlet under the moho and gave Eric a push to make it happen.  Haha.  So much fun but way too cold by the ocean. I see future outdoor movie nights in our future.