Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, July 26, 2021

Bamberton part 3.

These three are doing so great together. It's extremely entertaining listening to their conversations.  
I don't remember ever being to this beach.  It's not sandy but the picnic area is great so we'll add this one to the picnic roster.
Haha.  Texting on the go.  
First time Luk took his phone just so he could take pictures.
The tiny ones are loving camping.  
I posted the same picture but this one was Shannon's and it turned out nicer.  Maybe I do want/need the better camera/phone.
Eric packed ice cream and cones.  Yum.
After the boys are asleep we've been watching movies in the moho with Jia.  She's starting to enjoy some of them.  Last night was Evan Almighty.  Hillarious.  
Back home.  Good to be home.  So many chores to catch up on though.  On my porch perch for nap number 1.  I'll have to disturb them soon to get the kids lunch.