Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Family Vacation

Rathtrevor for 9 days.  Getting used to leaving the big girls behind.  Nice knowing they have Isabel and Gramma.
We stopped at Milanos for dinner. Yum.  I had a rough Crohns night last night so I'm scared to eat in general.  So far so good.
Officially 14 days past my second covid vaccine so I got to go grocery shop for camping with a bare face!! Felt sooo good. A little wicked like I was breaking the law.
Hanging out on the front porch today and Albi drove in with the gelato truck. Never gets old!  We all shouted yay as he was honking his old timey ahooga horn.  
Little impromptu photo shoot with the Chihuahua crew.
The twins.  
The tie. Too cute.
A nap on the porch swing.  Always lulls Sassy to sleep but Coco usually gets woozy.  Progress.
Eric's look a like babies.
Porch naps.
Snuggles with Mom's new baby Annie. Not sure when she comes home yet.
Jade is looking for a new baby, this one is brother to Annie. 
Fei's turn with Annie.
And then this little guy Stu.  Oh my.  He'd be my pick.  Brother to Coco and Rosie. Eric texted me while I was at Joanie's saying "time to come home now".  Haha.  
Packing.  I hate having to shop for things forgotten on holidays.  Way easier to just pack correctly in the first place.  I usually work with each kid.  Teach them how.  Talk about the trip, what we'll be doing, the weather, how many days etc.  Jia wouldn't cooperate with my time schedule so I told her she was on her own to pack.  She whined a bit.  I told her 2 long pants, 2 shorts, 2 t-shirts, one long sleeve, pjs, bathing suit, bra, and 9 panties. Plus there is a good pile left in the moho from previous trips.  This was her packing. One long pant, one shirt, one panty.  Seriously.  I told Eric and he shrugged.  She has to learn.  But I couldn't let it go and asked if she was serious and what about shorts.  She gave me huge attitude because "duh, I'll be wearing shorts".  So I left it alone. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out. 

Eric got us all set up and went back home.  He has things to be around for tomorrow.  I'm a tad nervous to be camping with no vehicle.  We have the worst camping neighbors ever.  Lots and lots of fighting.  Gramma, Mom and two kids.  They are NOT getting along and they all need therapy.  Definitely entertaining in a train wreck way.  Sort of want to rescue the kids.  Hoping they leave tomorrow. Jia is loudly complaining about them.  I keep telling her they can hear us too.  She says "so?".