Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Westwood Lake.

I didn't know about this lake until we started looking for housing for Lili last summer.  The hike around the lake has been on my bucket list since then.
Parts are leisurely. The scenery is gorgeous.
No one fell.  Miracle. There were thousands of rocks and tree roots trying to trip us up.
I didn't take a photo of the steep parts. Too busy breathing and trying not to  fall.  
6 kms. The walk was more intense than we were expecting. 3 out of 4 kids cried.  Thank gawd we didn't attempt dogs and the stroller! We were all pretty excited to see the car at the end. I felt like I should apologize at the of the adventure.  Not my best plan.  I had been told it was an hour.  Our crew took one hour and 50 minutes.  Curiosity appeased. Then we went to Taco Bell :) Jia thankfully declined coming.  She would have hated this hike.