Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Skywalk

Yes indeed. Jia is officially taller than me now.  
I didn't get many pictures of them all together.  Kalum zoomed ahead to get in line for the slide.  So excuse his closed eyes, the sun or my bad picture taking.  
So the big girls went Saturday.  It's new and busy.  So we expected that today.  It's pricey for what it is.  45 minute wait for the slide.  I didn't love the slide.  7 seconds.  On second #2 I flipped to the side and got skin burn on my knees and hand from coming down 5 seconds without the mat under me.  At the bottom the employee said "came on your side hey?"  8 of us down, 3 of us hurt.  Not great odds.

Reviews are all rave.  I don't get it.  Glad I went, curiosity appeased.  It is a nice enough walk. There would be zero appeal for Kai or Luk and the views are honestly similar at the Malahat lookouts.  We did enjoy getting a drive in the convertible and some play time together.

It's very rare that I write and complain.  Today I wrote to let them know 3 out 8 of us hurt our hands.