Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Dragrageous.


Well, I'm not totally sure what all my thoughts on this show are.  We did have fun.  The performance was great.  It was loud and I was surprised at how much audience participation there was.  It was fun singing along. I was genuinely surprised at the level of fun other people in the audience were having.  The people watching was top notch.
The first song and performer and he/she? literally bee lined it directly to Eric and sang to him.  I was so shocked I didn't even reach for a camera.  Haha.  And we sat near the back to avoid being in the show.
Look at us out super late, hours past my bedtime.  
We didn't get home until midnight.  Crazy. It was a great fundraiser.  They're hoping to do it again for Christmas.  Eric said he'd go again.