Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Saturday

Kai actually asked me to get this picture!!
We were planning to check out Gordon Bay to see if there were sites.  Contemplating going on Friday.  On the way there was an estate sale at a house I've always loved.  So we got to poke around.  House is in rough shape.  I still love the property.  Nothing interesting in the sale.
We stopped at Best Buy so Mom could buy a TV. The dollarstore for me.  Then the candy store the girls were keen to see.  It was very underwhelming. Then onto Lake Cowichan.
Kids packs for all of us :)
Gordon Bay.
Kai wanted to climb.  He got up there by himself.
Proof I was there.
We didn't manage to talk Jia into coming with us. 
Poppy, almost 5 months.
On the way home we stopped at the Restore to look for a closet door for Mom.  I told Eric to just magically find a chandelier for our front entrance.  Vintage, lots of lights, dark finish and similar to the one on Riverbottom. He called me in the car and told me to come in. Darned if he didn't find it!!  I love it!  $40.  Makes it even better.  Mom did find a door that might work.
When you're so excited about dumplings you'll sit for a half hour waiting after the table was set.  
Dumplings! Lili and I filled them, Eric cooked. We cheated with store bought wrappers.
I'm contemplating a new counter top and wrapping it to where the table is moved.  Trying out the new shape.  I love the floor space already but hate the garbage so far away.  Kids all hate the idea. 
Ok, they hate change.  And we're talking about a table moving a few feet.  They did however like pretending bed time snack was at an eat up counter.

Lili is heading home tonight.  Doing a grocery shop on the way.  Fei is staying here the night and I'm taking her back tomorrow.  Jia wants a mall trip so it works.