Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Revelations

So, I'm going to Disney for me because I can.  Because the trip was mostly paid for two years ago.  Because I miss my annual Disney trips.  Every trip is different.  This was the boys trip.  Planned pre covid.  I was extremely anxious to tell Luk Jia was coming.  She is vaccinated and the only one available to come with me. Although I do dream of a solo trip I'm not quite ready for days of being alone.  We knew Kai could care less.  But thought Luk might be sad.  He wasn't at all.  I thought that a bit odd but clearly we were good to go and plan openly.  Tonight he asked if we were flying, I said yes and he immediately said he is terrified of flying and was more than happy to wait for a Dad driving trip!  Huh.  Who knew.  Taking after Eric on avoiding flights if at all possible ;)