Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, September 26, 2022

Planned Power Outage.

BC hydro sent mail, a reminder card and a phone call. I kept the card on Eric's desk and marked it on my calendar. I was away from my desk most of last week and just sat down today to buckle down and catch up and the power went off. I knew the second it went off.  Haha.  Time to blog then.
Jia found our newest pet while we were away.  This is Bartholomew. 

Eric and I caught up on some neglected housework on Sunday.  
Grocery shopping has also been neglected. We're out of basics.  Lunch was homemade bread and canned fruit. Eric is shopping today when it gets to hot to work on Big Cheese. Homemade bread is the best, the house smelled heavenly.
I have blue wool left over from the blanket project I started for the old blue trailer and didn't finish.  I did finish it later and gave it to Lili.  Now starting one for Big Cheese.  Should take a few years based on how much free time I get. Haha. I have been told a few times now that I'm semi retired that I need a hobby.  Still just not really enough time for hobbies.  Still trying to catch up every day.  Semi retired basically means the kitchen is cleaned more often.  
Amazon boxes for the win last night.  
Big Cheese has a new sub floor!
Needs a vacuum. The linoleum is going down later, it's leftover from the moho bathroom.
Serious downsizing. It looks hillarious to me every time I drive in.  Doesn't everyone need 3 or 4 rv's in their driveway?