Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Updates

Kitchen! All 39" of it.
Template.

Jia was fine in school today. We got a call for a family Doctor. FINALLY.  So Eric and the three younger kids have a new Dr.  Unfortunately he's not taking spouses or adult kids.  So Lili, Fei and I are still searching.  I was called today about a neurological assessment for Luk.  She feels that he's bright and doesn't need another check until something medical changes for him.  She felt that medical trauma and exhaustion were more likely causing personality changes. She advises counseling or anti anxiety meds. All these quick diagnoses without even meeting him.  
I'm still sick.  Definitely better than yesterday but not great.  Jia told me I look dead.  So, ya, it's an ordeal.  Luk's tiny one day sniffle is a full blown experience for me.  So much coughing.