Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Camping/hiking chairs.

I have been shopping since we got Cheese for chairs to keep in him. I wanted light weight, smaller, foldable, quick dry and comfortable. No bars digging in anywhere. We'll be outside more and will need some where to lounge.  

The ones I finally picked hang on the collapsable frame and swing a bit. Plus are super light so we can take them to beaches and on hikes. They arrived today. They're lower than we hoped. Easy to get into though. Eric and Jia got out ok. My turn and I pushed on the edge at the front and it scooted out behind me and plopped me on my butt. I totally wasn't expecting that. I layed on the floor in a bit of shock while listening 
to my family laugh. Nice.


Eric says no one laughed. Jia says 
they all laughed. I heard laughing.


Now...I'm undecided about keeping them.

Here we are actively planning camping trips and there is snow on the ground.