Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, January 23, 2023

May Long Weekend

Lili called yesterday to remind me it's time to book the May long weekend for camping. I couldn't find a site on the island. This afternoon I planned a Radium Hot Springs trip wrapped around the May long weekend!! So excited. Radium is my happy spot. Ok, one of many but definitely in the top 10.  

Staying in Kentucky-Allwyne on the way. We love it there. Glacier blue lake and ground squirrels. Then onto Dry Gultch. A provincial site we've never stayed at in Radium. Then on the way back staying at Okanagan Falls. I have to book Manning Park tomorrow. We're 
not in the 4 month window.  

Our first road trip planned for Cheese. Eric , Luk and I are excited. Jia would like to stay home. We didn't tell Kai, no point upsetting him. Forced family fun. The last time we were there Kai had just joined our family. 
He rebelled the entire trip. We were completely unprepared for his issues. Can't wait for a redo.