Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Procrastination

I've been at my desk most of the day.  Lots of procrastinating going on.  Lili reminded me this morning that it was camp booking day.  I got a site for Easter at Rathtrevor!  Then rallied the camping friends.  We have four families booked.  Yay.  So fun.

Then booked a random end of April weekend because we can.  

How are we supposed to know so far in advance if we can camp or what the weather will be?  Luk still has a bunch of procedures coming up.  Lili isn't done her school and travels until the end of May and Fei isn't done her course until mid July.  Who knows what they'll be up to this summer.  Life isn't feeling very predictable.  

Eric has been doing laundry all day.  Plus was out car shopping for Fei.  Her car is dead in Nanaimo.  Likely her battery.  However, Eric has been telling her for two years her temporary, learn to drive car wasn't meant to last.  

Ok, this is just more procrastinating.  I'm on my old phone and blogger is working fine.  So the issue is my new phone.  Arg.