Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Bamberton

I didn't get many pictures.  It was definitely a couch in the forest relaxation weekend.


Shannon, Ken, Zoey and Dagen joined us.  Lili was supposed to camp but life got too busy and she needed to crash a bit this weekend.  

The site was quite awesome and super private.  The mossy forest floor behind us was really pretty.

Mom, Lili and I drove down to the beach.  I'm still not feeling quite right.  Weak and tired.  

The rest of them did the hike.  Fei and Kai joined us for the ride back up and then I went back and got Eric and the boys.  Jia and Zoey hiked up and down but declined hanging with us at the beach.




Their first kiss.
I've been asking Eric to get this shot for me since we got Onyx.  So, so cute.

This tree looks so weird, like a bent metal piece under it.  We stopped on a walk and pondered on it for a while.