Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

On line shopping.

I was in Superstore last night and they were promoting their new click and shop online service. I asked a few questions and was pretty excited about the possibilities. 

I made a meal plan for the weekend and just placed my order online.  Right after work, I will drive to the store, park in a special spot, call to tell them I'm there and they will load my car for me.  If this actually works I will be insanely happy.  Seriously, deleriously HAPPY. 

On the not so happy side.  The new moho had a couple tires splitting.  Greg's took it to OK Tire and they put two new ones on it.  Eric figured we'd get to the others down the road.  Except that OK Tire put the split ones on the inside an replaced two on the outside.  Eric heard an explosion, he thought something hit the house.  Turned out one of the split tires exploded.  Just sitting there.  Wild.  Didn't know that could happen.  So Mr. made an emergency visit to Joe's and got six more to match the other two new ones.  They're being put on today.  $1600 yikes.  Safety first. I'd does make my savings with the impulse free grocery order seem paltry though.

Update: It works!  I parked, called and a couple minutes later a lovely lady came out told me about one swap she made. Raspberry yogurt instead of lemon.  I paid and drove home.  This is going to so work for me!  Now to fine tune the time it takes making the order.  The lady who did my shopping also uses the service.  I was a tad confused but she gets paid to collect her own order :)