Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Wild Week

Eric and four kids have been camping all week.  Lili and I had work so we stayed home.  Doing Lacie care.  Which has been onerous.  We're run ragged today.  Eric usually gets the house in order before taking off but this time he was frantically trying to do the brakes on the motorhome in time to leave.  He kept running into more problems and the job grew.  Plus, super expensive even with it just being parts. I'm at home with no laundry soap, garbage bags or groceries.  I've run out of time.  No rest.  Oh, and I got in the van today and he left me with no gas!  We'll be having words ;)

Lili has today off so Penny took her to Rathtrevor this morning so she can get some camping time in.  We have to come back home tomorrow because Lili works on Saturday. 

I get off early today for the long weekend.  One more trip to Walmart, home to get the dogs, picking up Haley from her job and finally joining the family tonight.  Phew.

It hasn't been a week for photos!  I haven't heard much from Eric and his crew.  He and Fei are NOT talkers.  We've heard "We're good".  Lili and I will break their quiet tonight.

Miss Lacie updates.  She's really gaining weight on her people food diet.  She is VERY picky.  Getting meds in her has been crazy hard.  She follows me closer than before which is hard to fathom and she is skittish when I get near her.  Our trust has been broken for sure.  This has been hard.  I'm glad she's had a break from the kids this week.

Not the greatest picture but here's the new tongue look.  Sad and adorable.  She is so sweet.