Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Assorted moments of fun.

Miss Sasha with a new toy at work.  I love watching her play.  

Jia the M.C. for the magic show.

Kai having a swim with Dad.

Magicians Luk and Zoey.  Too cute.


Girls school schedules were all messed up.  The line up of kids with problems went out the door. Oy.  Fei can manage hers...electives aren't right but the core classes are ok.  Lili's core classes are not ok.  She's going in again to stand in line and see if there is improvement.  I asked why a circle c kid didn't get preference for her class selections.  That was frowned on.  I'm sorry....I still think top students shouldn't be waiting to see if they can have the core classes they need for the university they are choosing.  Not going to stress yet.  She can always do online.

Thank you Walmart for the matching glow in the dark skeleton jammies.  Thank you Shannon for picking them up. Will have to try for the glow tomorrow night.  Jia sings a song about skeletons.  Wonder if she can teach the others.  That would make a cute show.  

Fei and I ran errands tonight.  Needed wrapping paper for Kai's Birthday.  Fei found this extra small sweater for Sasha.  So sweet.  Fei was driving me around.  When teaching Lili it was a constant "speed up" and with Fei I have to tell her to slow down!  She's doing so great and around town I have no fear driving with her.  Not sure about the highway yet.