Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Jia Reinvented

Mom...I'm in grade 5 now.  I think I need a new back pack without unicorns.  Less cute and less glitter. More grown up.

Ok then. 

Off to Woodgrove yesterday to reinvent herself.  We shopped the whole mall.  Looked at 100's of backpacks.  She had a few on her maybe list. Then we hit Walmart and she saw it...and she gasped...and it was the one.  Please Mom...it's perrffeecccttt. PLEASE?  Haha...even cuter than the unicorn one she has.  It's a panda ;)  Only $15 so it was an easy yes.  She also managed to pick out two hoodies, a rain coat, two pairs of pants, two tshirts, a bathing suit and two pairs of runners.  Phew.  Cute is still her go to but less pink than usual and not as much glitter.  Not sure how reinvented she really is but she thinks she is and she actually enjoyed shopping, was very concise, stayed present and was even looking at prices.  The big hit of the day was finding kid Van's so she got her first pair and was so happy to have Van's like her sisters.
First Van's.

Sasha missed me and didn't want to go down just yet so I put her in the pile so I could cut tags.

She was still super clingy so Eric got the old wrap out so I could make the salad.  Haha.  That's how we roll now.

Our much deserved rest in our bliss spot.  

Mom...I'm too old for one piece bathing suits, can I please have a bikini.  Gulp.  No. No. No.  Stop growing!
She does look adorable though.