Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Will and Ryker

The two younger pups are way more of a handful then Joel was.  Haha.  They're going back today.  They are sweet.  Will be great pets.  Not shy.  No biting.  Total cuddle bugs. 

Do y'all remember the story about when we got Sasha.  We had Jia with us and Joanie handed her a little fluffy black puppy.  He wasn't in the running for Eric and I but Jia was in love and was moaning to us that he was the one and "why oh why oh why won't you get me this puppy...I'll do anything to have him!" I just let her know Ryker is the same puppy.  Too funny.  He is sooooo soft.  She's so busy with kids to play with 24/7 that she isn't focusing too much on asking for another puppy.  Plus she's in love with Sasha, I think she's over thinking we made the wrong choice.
Little Ryker behind Sasha.




Reunited.