Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Behind.

This is what the shoe pile looks like for 9 kids ;)

Eric and Ken took our four boys to a car show.  Kai insisted on referring to it as a hot wheels show.  I was worried he'd be upset there were no hot wheels there but he looks happy and there was a snow cone.


I haven't seen snow cones in forever.

Now he's happy!

Mary and Charles took a load of girls to Combs in our van.  Shannon and I had an afternoon to ourselves!

I used my alone time to paint panda shirts.
Mire on this later.  We're doing the Super hero walk fundraiser in September.

A group dinner at the Rock cod.  21 of us.  Lili and Fei were working.


My friend Tami, Lili and Fei's boss.  She served us all on her own and did a great job as usual.  

A moment with Lili and Fei.

Kai's birthday is on the 1st day of school.  We did up goody bags for him to hand out.  Nice for him to have all the help.


Our boy loves anything to do with Birthdays!

Jade was at cadet camp and joined us on Sunday.


Rice paper salad rolls.



Latin/Caribbean music in the park.