Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Happy Birthday Eric!

54 today.  Looking Good!  He hit his weight loss goal a couple weeks ago.  
I couldn't get a proper site at Rathtrevor but got a loop camping spot. We aren't hating it ;)
Lili and Fei came for the afternoon/evening.  We're joking it's their 6 hours of camping for the year.  I think they had fun and there is mumbling about them coming back in a few days.  
I hit my goal weight last week.  Things look different than the last time I was here so I think I'll just keep going for now.  It's been a big interesting science experiment.  A little less lap for the puppies.  I do get a kick out of my skinny legs.  
This is their version of posing for a picture.  They are still so sweet together.  They took off riding right away.  They've made friends in the next loop and there is serious fort building going on.  Love it!  So glad Max could come for a couple days.  
The loops are super close to people beach.  Good long walk to dog beach though.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
The rest of them thought it was too cold and went back.  We had fun posing the puppies and weren't too cold at all.  
Eric's choise for dessert. Pavlova, fresh berries, cool whip and milk chocolate, Bavarian Cream eclairs. All low calorie.  
All in all it was a good Birthday.  Looking forward to a few more days here.