Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, July 13, 2020

Luk's Bike Ride

Eric went home for the day. I suggested he take Kai so Luk and I could ride bikes. Ya'll, he rode the whole park!! Kai got a car ride, alone time with his TV and charging time for his phone and newest passion his hot wheels game. 
Picture at the end of dog beach so we could prove to Dad he did it! One proud boy!  
Holly and Esmei came to play. Esmei wouldn't let me take her picture.  
Ew. Kids are so willing to touch everything. I'm not an ocean fan. Lakes and rivers for this girl. Usually it's Eric's job to take them through the grossness but he wasn't here so I stepped up.
A wee swim while Eric is back and is cooking us dinner. 
I had to walk through (gasp and shudder) thick slimey seaweed to get closer. So I opted for a crappy picture of tiny dots out there swimming. Water was super shallow still.
Honestly think they had more fun rinsing off than actually swimming. An older fellow out walking stopped and stood with me and we grinned at each other and watched the kids together.  Fun times.
Mac and cheese chilli dogs. 
Happy Birthday Dawn-Marie. They arrived today in their moho. Sasha was pretty happy for a cuddle.  
I was a bit sore and stiff after a super active day then sitting for a visit while chilled so I asked Eric to ride my bike home for me.  Haha. Kai loved it. I took the puppies for their first bike ride together. It was super tricky to get them settled in the basket. They desperately wanted to climb out and get to me. Once we got moving they finally sat down and they didn't seem to hate it. Will try for a picture next time.

Today Eric has taken off riding his motorcycle. Kids are all still sleeping at 9:30!!! The plan is to play at the beach in the dry sand by the logs.  More my pace.