Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

More Camping Pictures

We let the boys stay up late to watch the sunset. Eric got this great picture of Al and Luk enjoying one of their deep conversations:)
Coco isn't happy until she is with her Sashy.
They made a cake for Eric.
I asked Kai to puppysit. He did a great job.
Singing "I have the feather".
Eric was gone all day and it was hot here. I texted Eric for an eta.  Told him I needed air conditioning.  Then he drove right up. Timing was hillarious. Littles and I hopped in. Maple chills from Tim's and an A & W burger and more importantly a nice cool down in the car and a pleasant walk after dinner along the Parksville walkway. 
Thelonious and Teddy with Al. Thelonious is a brother to Sasha and Coco.  
When you and your Dad stay up and wait out the boys falling asleep so you can have smores just the two of you :)
Completed on his own!
Found this on Eric's phone. The girls and I must have been pretty crashed to not wake up to someone taking our picture.  Haha.
Glow swords.  
Photo cred to Fei.