Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Looks like fun.

Mary got this shot. I'm not sure we were having quite as much fun as it looks we were.
We're home. The new batteries didn't perform as well as the Mr. would have liked. So another solar panel is going up and a new inverter panel.  He's on a mission.  Plus helping Al on his moho and trying to figure  out why Fei's check engine light is on.  We got home and he just said meet you on the deck later.  Which sent me to the deck to clean it after lunch. Yikes.  Everyday I get home and it's lovely.  Apparently Eric tidies it daily.  It took me an hour! Once it was clean, I sat down, the puppies immediately wanted up. They put fur on the cushion so we just came into the living room.  Lost cause.  An hour and 20 minutes before I have to drive Fei to work. Time for a nap.