Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Send Help

Kidding.  Not kidding.  Eric has been struck down with covid.  He tested negative today but we know he has it.  He had a sore throat this afternoon and is already coughing tonight.  He has body aches, head ache and is super tired. Covid hits hard and fast.

I'm having issues too but whether they're sbs or chrones or covid is hard to tell. Eric is on the couch so I can stay near our bathroom.  I had body aches last night, today my throat is thick and froggy but not sore.  Headache this morning but it's gone now. My stomach is a bit off.  I'm skipping night snacks.  

I'm still functioning but haven't slept much in the last four nights and none at all last night so I'm pretty tired.

Eric is our cook and muscle.  Already tonight Jia, Luk and I working together couldn't get the garbage bag out of the can. It's stuck.  Arg.  

Lili thinks the worst is over for her.  The cough is awful and hurting her whole core. She can breath through her nose today. And she can still smell.  She sounds horrible.  

We'll see what tomorrow brings.