Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, August 22, 2022

Sickness updates.

Lili is feeling better and back to work.  Eric is feeling better but super tired and super weak.  He exhausts easily from the smallest of tasks. Lili and I left the house yesterday to go help my Mom.  Eric was lounging on the porch.  I thought his little feet and Izzy's ears showing looked cute.  Now tonight Luk reports a headache and runny nose.  The four of us who had it last round are all still symptom free.
The cat and Izzy food came.  My last shopping before the visa card was canceled.  I've already had two notices that payments can't go through.  
Mom needs a tent while her floor is re-redone. Lili and I set the old four man up on her patio.  It took a minute to figure out the fly.  We haven't used this one since the girls were 10ish.  
Sasha wasn't quite ready for bed.  

Fei helped me tonight. The Chihuahuas all got their nails cut and Sasha and Coco got hair cuts.  They're looking spiffy.  Just don't look too close, I'm not a great dog groomer.  If only they would just stand still ;)  Thanks goodness Finn has short fur, he's a big baby about getting his nails done, there's no chance we could hold him for a full groom.