Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, August 19, 2022

Things Are Good Today

Both Eric and I got some sleep.  We woke up feeling good.  Zero symptoms of any kind for both of us.  Thank God!  

It was a bit scary for a bit here.

Lili is feeling much better.  She's allowed out of quarantine tomorrow.  

I got notifications today that our visa card was compromised.  Arg.  A charge for $1112.31 that isn't ours.  Unfortunately the bank canceled our card and a new one won't be here for 7 days.  I have thought of 20 places I use the card automatically. All have to be changed.  What a major job.  The bank won't give us the new visa number to get started.  I hate this stuff.  Like we aren't all busy enough already.  

It sure doesn't feel like a Friday here.  I feel like we're behind on everything.  Oh, and, inexplicably, most of Kai's clothing is missing.  Just vanished.  We've hunted everywhere we can think.  New summer clothes that weren't ever even worn. I'm questioning if he's been throwing them away.  He quite often confuses the garbage can with the laundry hamper.  So now we're on serious garbage can patrol.  Sigh.