Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

The Child

Eric did errands today. He found Grogu on clearance.  He came home with him behind his back and said "I love you very much, I got you a Child".  Hahaha.  How cracked would I look taking Grogu to see the Wiggles? Also can I rename Grogu?
These two haven't spent much time together this summer.  They spent the day screaming in excitement.  I had to close the front door.
Lili took herself to Victoria. A bit of shopping, some axe and knife throwing, a library visit and dinner out. She is freakishly good at axe throwing.  
Dinner at il terrazzo.  She enjoyed.  When I grow up I want to be comfortable going to a restaurant by myself.  

The girls filled out their 30 page rental agreements this morning.  Now they're trying to figure out the logistics of moving, getting keys and notifying employers of what their last day is.  Didn't summer fly by?!