Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, February 24, 2023

-8

I just got up. I'm getting emails from Children's so I had to get up and deal. We're getting somewhere with the leg brace debackle.  

But it's too cold to be up. Time 
for a bath next.

I scrambled yesterday and got all the travel organized for both trips. Work stuff done. Errands run. More appointments made. Soooo many appointments.  

Luk is feeling ok. He says he has a needle phobia and he knows the botox needle is huge. He'll be asleep so that helps but now he's fixating on getting an iv in his arm. He hates that part.

Today I need to do more work catch up to get me ahead of things. So I won't be feeling quilty taking time off next week.  

Lili went home yesterday. Suckiest reading break ever. This has been a really hard blow 
for her. It is super weird not having Jenny here. She was a homebody and stuck close to the family so her presence is definitely missed.  

Jia's The Outsiders dvd came yesterday. She took the Cheese tv and went to her room after school and watched it twice in a row. Bawling through the end each time. This is an interesting hyperfocus. She is all about Matt Dillon. Because...Matt Dillon. She however made the mistake of looking up what he looks like now ;) Haha.

TGIF.