Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Reservations

Cute picture of the pack.

I have 27 nights planned of camping so far. Mar, Apr, May and Jun. Next up to book is end of school Jun 30, I should book Feb 30 but that's not a thing. So, we'll see how it works. Haha. I sure miss being able to pack up and just go camping.

In other news, our sawmill in Gold River was parted out in auction, the structure and head saw were still there and they burned to the ground Tuesday. Crazy. No one was hurt.  

Then today while working I discovered a sheduled payment out of our work account for $13686.00 that I didn't make. After lots of time on hold with the bank it looks fraudulent so is under investigation.

A bit more exciting than usual.

I did see a nurse practitioner this week and she has made the referrals for me. Worth it. It was a way nicer experience than the walk in clinic. The last couple days have been better for me, the flare is finally calming down.